What covid-19 protections are in place and when can I get back into yoga class at the spa?
Thank you to all of you who have checked on our small family spa and our family personally during this pandemic. From our family to yours, we hope you are safe, healthy, peaceful and know you are loved and not alone.
Masks are available and optional for use during your treatment or yoga class, your temperature will be taken at the door and simple health questions asked, your hands will be sprayed with rubbing alcohol, and we request that you do not come in within two weeks of any cough cold or flu. As always, each treatment is given on fresh clean organic linens and all touchable surfaces (massage equipment, chairs, tables, door handles, light switches, etc) are cleaned and disinfected between each client. This spa is run by a nurse and any nurse worth her salt will protect humans to the best of her ability.
Yoga classes have finally resumed! Drop in any Tuesday or Thursday at 6pm with $10 cash and an open heart. Classes are designed for all levels. Enlightenment offered but not mandated. 😉
How should I prepare for my treatment?
- Please bring your method of payment at the time of service; scheduling online only reserves your time, it does not pay for your session.
- Please remove all make-up, jewelry, and hair ties before your treatment.
- If scheduling a Thai session, please wear loose fitting clothing such as sweat pants and a tee shirt.
- If scheduling a treatment which includes an aromatherapy soak and scrub for your feet, please wear clothing which can be rolled up above your knees.
- Please drink ample water before and after your treatment to prevent soreness from the bodywork.
- Please know that at all times you are in charge of your treatment and health, and it is up to you to let your practitioner know if you need the pressure or temperature lessened or increased at any point. Your practitioner is dedicated to being of service and will appreciate and honor your feedback.
What's your cancellation policy?
We require a 24 hour notice for cancellations or you will be charged full price. If within two weeks of your appointment you have any signs or symptoms of cough cold or flu, or have tested positive or been around someone else who has tested positive for covid-19, please cancel and do not reschedule until 2 weeks after your last sign/symptom.
What types of oils do you use for massages?
We used to use holy water, but it burned. IT BURNED!!!! Just kidding. All oils are completely natural and organic plant oils, all essential oils are Therapeutic Grade Organic, and all aromatherapy is free with your massage choice and completely customized to your preferences.
Can I bring my child or pet or roller derby team to my treatment?
No, clients who come in after your appointment may be allergic to roller derby.
Knead a great Massage? Click Book Now at the top of the Home page.
For digital Gift Cards you can email your loved ones, click Buy A Gift Card.
For group yoga classes, all levels are welcome Mondays at 5:30pm.