How should I prepare for my treatment?
- Please remove all make-up, jewelry, and hair ties before your treatment.
- If scheduling a Thai session, please wear loose fitting clothing such as sweat pants and a tee shirt.
- If scheduling a treatment which includes an aromatherapy soak and scrub for your feet, please wear clothing which can be rolled up above your knees.
- Please arrive on time, not before, and be patient with the client before you; you never know what their life holds, and you will receive your full treatment time.
- Please drink ample water before and after your treatment to prevent soreness from the bodywork.
- Please know that at all times you are in charge of your treatment and health, and it is up to you to let your practitioner know if you need the pressure or temperature lessened or increased at any point. Your practitioner is dedicated to being of service and will appreciate and honor your feedback.
What's your cancellation policy?
We require a 24 hour notice for cancellations or you may be charged full price. If you have a cold or flu, please contact us at (804) 832-6725 to cancel and do not reschedule until 2 weeks after your last sign/symptom.
What types of oils do you use for massages?
We used to use holy water, but it burned. IT BURNED!!!! Just kidding. All oils are completely natural, organic when we can find them, and customized to your preferences.
Can I bring my child or pet or roller derby team to my treatment?
No, clients who come in after your appointment may be allergic to roller derby.
Knead a great Massage? Click BOOK NOW.
For Gift Cards, Corporate Massage, Corporate Yoga, to schedule an Ayurveda Consult, or to reserve your space in a Yoga Class, call (804) 832-6725.